PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-6815

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    So this discussion is the whole reason I'm interested in the specifics of the patent, the tech and the nViso relationship. We've stumbled onto the early days of a whole new world in integrating AI in our daily lives. The applications are limitless, the outcome is to cut human error out where possible.

Everyone should have a good read through the Philips website, integration of AI in healthcare is a matter of when not if.

The non-verbal dementia & infant market is huge. But if we are positioned to capitalize on the whole market opportunity, then it's not a mini-cochlear, it's far bigger.
    Hence my queries about the specifics about what exactly we have protected - the announcements are not all that clear on this. Imagine if we hold the tech that gets integrated in hospital rooms, A+E waiting rooms, GP waiting rooms, daycare centers, maternity suites......the list is endless.
    So whats protected??

I was delighted to hear and looking forward to reading the case study of the patient in NZ that spoke for the first time in 4 years, that's a pretty incredible real-life result. Based on that outcome alone its hard to deny the benefit of Painchek or AI in healthcare. Life-changing for the patient, his family and his carers for $60/year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.