PCK 0.00% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-6901

1. 6,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4386
    I finally managed to watch the video. Thanks DD. Great video.

Basically, for us long time followers, we know most of what was presented. But there is a new piece of information that excites me in terms of growth number. Below is an excerpt from last quarterly:

PainChek® has enjoyed a very positive sales quarter. Since 31 st March 2019 we have effectively quadrupled our local market penetration, with the number of contracted aged care beds increasing from 2,542 to 10,590 and the number of contracted aged care facilities increasing from 34 to 142. In addition, the number of PainChek® clinical assessments has grown from 22,118 to more than 36,000, reflecting continued strong take up and clinical utility of the App.

From the quarterly, note that the number of assessment has grown by around 14,000. In the video at around 13:45 point, I was most excited to see that the number of assessments is now more than 60,000 which means it has grown by more than 24,000. That is almost double the growth of last quarter. Seriously, nothing better than seeing some hard numbers.

All in all, Painchek is right at the beginning of a strong growth story. And the beauty of this is that these are all done before the government grant roll out! From November onwards, with the government roll out to start, one will start to see an even greater growth with the aid of Ward MM. And then there will be the ever growing UK and NZ market which I believe will start in this Oct-Dec quarter as well. Gee, I know one quarter at a time, but I really can't wait to see the Oct-Dec 2019 and then followed by the Jan-Mar 2020 quarterlies. Throw in an FDA approval and children's app research study successful completion plus a deal here and there among them, I strongly believe we are in for a very good chance of the $1 party by June 2020

Enjoy the weekend and the seeming lull while you can. PCK is going to get real active real soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $3.449K 101.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 762328 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 333604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.