PCK 0.00% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-7025

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Anyone who knows what PCK is and what it could potentially become isnt selling. All the price action lately could have easily been simulated by a big holder with only around a million shares spread over a few accounts. A big tree shake. Accumulation. The stock will be stronger once the weak hands leave. PCK has Adam Davey on board with 25+ experience on the market. Something tells me the big boys know they know exaclty what they are doing.

What are the negative people on here panicking about? The stock will be much more this time next year. Enjoy the ride. Your money is better off sitting in PCK than your offset. Theres clearly huge bot activity. Someone is desperate to push the price down. Imagine they were pumping it up to short us.

I personally think they are trying to keep the market cap down to sub 300mill until they can pass through the next load of shares without having to ask the shareholders permission, even with that thought i can only imagine what the stock price will be this christmas, the next or the one after.
    Last edited by AIM80T: 29/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193831 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 291109 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.