PCK 0.00% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-7039

1. 4,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Sorry if I or someone else has mentioned this about home care, but GC and I did ask David about it. PainChek is a medical device and as such relies on a user being licenced to use the device. So for that reason you can't just download it to use on your mum or dad or whatever. Usually it would be a nurse or carer making a home visit. The home carer version is available and rolled out for those who are licensed (licenced might be the wrong word, trained, authorised, whatever).

Where this gets tricky is with the baby app. Realistically this app is designed for parents to use at home and not a home visiting nurse or whatever. David said that the goal is to develop a mini training program that parents, teachers, grandparents, babysitters - whoever - can undertake online or in the app itself. He mentioned about 15 minutes would be what they would like to see as the training length. Once the user has done the training they are then licenced users of the device.

I got caught up in this baby app conversation and forgot to ask if that was a goal for the home carer app too. But I would presume that eventually that's what management would like to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $39.67K 1.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 163116 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4652 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.