PCK 8.33% 3.9¢ painchek ltd

@zmans In regard to the $500k of the $5m. I assume the...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    @zmans In regard to the $500k of the $5m. I assume the government insisted on this being set aside to give a full report on the trial. To me that's a strong indication that if successful this will be a long term arrangement with funding for Painchek provided for every RAC in Oz annually. It couldn't have come a better time following the Royal Commission, I agree with an earlier poster - now would be an opportune time to release the case study of the patient in NZ we heard of recently. There may be privacy issues though..... and it would be embarrassing for the care givers, so we may not want to upset a new client. So let's just let the trial play out and let the results speak for themselves. It looks to me like the Australian market is now sown up.

On the Philips deal - I doubt PD will give much away at this stage, a different CEO would be ramping it up, if no deal is stuck the SP would then tank. So he'll underpromise and overachieve as always.
    I'm intrigued as to how that deal could be structured - they obviously want the tech, but how will they pay for it (and how much money we make from it) is the key. Some basic calcs on the 275m patients that philips monitor is eye-watering. 10% of $275m @ just $1 each annually. Massive numbers. It's more likely to be an annual licence fee, but still, a massive fee. So how does one negotiate that - it may take longer than we think. There may be a binding agreement which involves a trial rollout before we see any monetary agreements. Then would they want some form of exclusivity? I don't think we can give that, no one has exclusive rights over the thermometer!

Who knows, this is the fun bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $63.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $22.05K 582.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 165999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.