PCK 2.94% 3.5¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-7474

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4385
    noob, seeing that you are now on board. I will take this small effort to explain to you why I am very excited in PCK. Now, what I am about to say is based on factual information and on some speculation based off those information using my life time experience in business.

Product. PainChek is a monopoly. No hype. Just fact. PainChek is a necessity based on the fact that there is no churn rate. Again, no hype. Just fact.

Revenue model of a monopoly. It is subscription based. It is sticky product, no churn rate. And if anyone wants a digital pain assessment tool, there is only PainChek available. So far, all facts. Now based on those facts, I speculate therefore, revenue can only grow and grow. Not unlike some business with different revenue model or product, one year can go up, next year can go down. Some years can even make losses. But not PCK. Once it is profitable, the profit can only grow and grow. Just based on the fact off its revenue model and the nature of the product that it is selling.

Finally, PCK is such a compelling investment because it is ONLY at the beginning stage of becoming PROFITABLE in a growing market. And it is also now at a stage where it will survive any possible market storm. Yes, share price may rise and fall, but over the next few years, it is going to be in uptrend. Make trend your friend.

And oh, Philip Daffas. Don't take him for granted. We are very lucky to have him to lead this company. I have invested in a couple of companies whose products by all counts rival that of PainChek. But they have gone down, down, down like a Coles advertisement all simply because of poor management. As long as PD is at the helm, all of the above stays true!

I believe the above should be enough for you to digest. I really hope it helps. And I really hope you become a long term profitable member of our PCK family

And play nice. No need for name calling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $57.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $13.34K 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241364 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 421180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.