PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-7531

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I think we probably need to cool the jets on the estimations of a Philips deal. As I said in a previous post, the numbers are eye watering, but I doubt Philips will simply sign on the dotted line for some of the figures being thrown around.
    It’s easy to get carried away on the possibilities but let’s walk before we run.
    PD said it will be a small roll out into 2 or 3 markets at first - this sounds like a trial basically.
    Which is absolutely fine by me - as long as there is revenue generated.
    Does anyone know what the current business model for Philips is in terms of revenue and how they generate it?
    They seem provide the machinery to Healthcare so my guess is the consumer pays an annual fee per item, which covers ongoing maintenance/replacement etc.

So In that regard Painchek is really only viable for a small portion of their products - those products would then need to have the tech installed, tested and rolled out.
    This would take time.

I was happy to hear PD confirmed my thoughts on the exclusivity - there won’t be any. I simply don’t know where he would get the time to deal with GE & Siemens also - he has plenty on his plate as it is, he’s possibly had a brief chat and is not so subtlety reminding them. I assume they are aware of PCK and are interested in the outcome of a Philips deal - if there is an agreement.

My thoughts have moved away from the AI aspect - I think the potential is amazing, but it’s 10 or 15 years away. I’ll possibly still be a holder then anyway so happy days.
    I think the biggest benefit Painchek offers right now is it replaces and improves the Abbey painscale - that alone, is huge. The results of the baby app trial in a few months will reiterate this (fingers crossed). The baseline for initially assessing a baby in an ED, having that assessment computerised, consistent and cloud based....... being the tech that performs that is incredible.
    Forget prescribing drugs or any other nonsense, the existing method is essentially human guesswork - lets just replace that.

My new moto for PCK - Zero churn rate = Zero risk.

That brings us revenue, the SP will follow.

Time will tell!

drink whiskey
    cuddle badger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.