PCK 0.00% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-7850

1. 18,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3975
    Re the transcript, that ability to reference is a main reason I put it, up along with wanting to apply some discipline into studying the company via fine focus on Phillip, who drives it.

Getting a feel for management is one of the most important aspects of investing for me, and I was (and still am) a bit disturbed by an element of ‘soft shell’ in the Singapore announcement of 6/8/19.
    However the fact Phillip had already made his third video addressing -amongst the larger issues- Singapore on 3/11/19 - before I discovered Allium , after construction, would only have 12 dementia beds on 9/11/19, inclines me not to be so crabby.

Whatever drove it (the announcement scuttled sideways a bit about what Allium represented), the follow up speaks (to me) of the same moral tidiness in crossing ‘t’s and dotting ‘i’s that had Phillip follow up with gratitude to @GCInvestor after her initial prompts to the health minister set in motion the rolling ball that became the Federal grant, that may ultimately score Painchek swift market saturation in the Australian RAC sector.

Regards Phillip as a person; beyond the charisma of the PCK offering, and the awareness the market is clearly hungry for such a product and more.......and the excellent web page.....and the comprehensive research and celebration that is posted on this forum, his ‘presentation’ as a man, or at least a type is something I was initially drawn to through confirmation bias.
    - I once knew someone of the same appearance ‘genre’ - same colouring, build and even a similar voice, also from the UK .... who is/was a genuine genius.

So that bias is something I have been wanting to ‘work through’ as well.
    .... after a fair degree of scrutiny, I believe Phillip also has an incredibly high IQ.
    He is also obviously very comfortable in the business arena, knows all the right people and fits in well with what is presumably a a very tight knit team of only 11 people at Painchek.
    And he, and/or others in the team are masters at choosing excellent relationships and partners which - on the macro level he has defined as a crucial step in global growth, and on the micro level is reflected in the excellence of things like the web page and the relationship with Dementia Australia and having Dr Jennifer Abbey on the advisory board, and the kid’s app testing through Murdoch Children’s Research Institute known for its world class research (https://www.mcri.edu.au/news/mcri’s-best-ever-nhmrc-grants-funding), and more ..

The other point about putting up solid information is that it inspires analysis from others which I benefit from
    Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 15/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $715 22.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 260287 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.