PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

Any thoughts on resolution 3 at the AGM today? 3. RESOLUTION 3 –...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Any thoughts on resolution 3 at the AGM today?

3. RESOLUTION 3 – APPROVAL OF 10% PLACEMENT CAPACITY – SHARESTo consider and, if thought fit, to pass, with or without amendment, the following resolution as a special resolution:“That, for the purpose of ASX Listing Rule 7.1A and for all other purposes, approval is given for the issue of equity securities totalling up to 10% of the Shares (on issue at the time of the issue), calculated in accordance with the formula prescribed in ASX Listing Rule 7.1A.2 and on the terms and conditions set out in the Explanatory Statement.”

The effect of Resolution 3 will be to allow the Directors to issue equity securities up to 10% of the Company’s fully paid ordinary securities on issue at the time of the issue under the 10% Placement Capacity during the period up to 12 months after the Meeting, without subsequent Shareholder approval and without using the Company’s 15% annual placement capacity granted under ASX Listing Rule 7.1. “

Naturally I will vote as recommended.
    Is this simply to give the option to raise capitol during the year if needed?
    or
    Are they creating shares as part of a future huge deal with a global partner? I may be jumping to conclusions here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.