PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

I think your spot on with that post.My take from the AGM was...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I think your spot on with that post.
    My take from the AGM was that the progress in the 12months will not be repeated. PD said himself that the volume of work that was done by 10 staff was incredible.

As you said, any future growth will be based on the fundamentals and in my opinion, revenue. Our revenue excluding the government grant is tiny.
    I think the market wants to see new customers putting their hand in their own pocket to pay for painchek. Hopefully this coming UK deal is a substantial amount of beds.
    Any one looking for a stock to gamble on for quick x10 Gain should be looking elsewhere.
    Have a look at the 10 or 20yr chart of any startup turned global player. It can’t be done overnight and remain stable, and if it goes to 50c next week based on a left field announcement - is anyone going to sell? It will just re-enforce it is moving in the right direction.

Exciting few years ahead.
    Zero churn = Zero risk

Enjoy the weekend all. Christmas around the corner, a lot of families doing it tough right now, we’re lucky to be here and invested in this business with little to worry about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.