PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-8516

1. 18,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    Good morning AIM80T (Matey?)
    Thanks for the heads up
    Having acquired (for me) quite a solid investment here keeps me interested.
    And I like fossicking : ) - as all have no doubt grasped, I follow the ‘what did they have for breakfast’ approach to investing even though I’ve learnt technical analysis coupled with a solid grasp of fundamentals is more important than the muesli (although, being English, Mr Daffas may be more of a toasted bacon sandwich with Worcesteshire sauce kind of guy?)

As far as Cannacord / Patersons, Adam Davey & Marty Jacobs go, maybe it’s better the devil you know than the one you don’t, although I felt annoyed reading ;
    ..“Canaccord Genuity or one or more of its affiliated companies intend to seek or expect to receive compensation for Investment Banking services from PainChek Ltd in the next three months.”
    What kind of investment banking services ?
    The annoyance was only initially, because I thought maybe the directors would be banking some of the proceeds from selling their shares to Cannacord accounts, but the disclaimer says Cannacord (or an associate) intend to bill the company, not individuals within it, before February 25.

Now I am just curious again ...(this works better for weekend intrigue)
    ... A bill for what kind of Investment Banking Services?
    All I can think of is them underwriting a capital raise .

Can someone more knowledgable provide other theories please.

Beyond this -as said above - maybe its better to let the ‘devil you know’ play scales on the price.
    As I see it stock codes are company ‘alter egos’ that get bounced, thrown through hoops, dropped, picked up again etc etc -time after time -by sophisticated people with large bums - the BEOT - Big End of Town - who will basically milk it daily, draw cream when appropriate, kick it when it’s down, and just generally sit on everyone else with their ‘big ends’.
    And despite management knowing the BEOT will dump with nary a nod if there is trouble, it also knows it has to court them and try to keep them happy.

More importantly management has to steer the company in its ‘non shadow’ aspects; deal with clients old and new, deal with staff, media, etc, keep the books, keep up to date with the sector, set and achieve goals, and so much more
    ..And last and least keep an eye on the small folk - the naive ones who invest because its an Australian business they believe has potential to help millions of people in the world - including them.

I agree with @Lambchops and you, and most others here that Painchek has the potential to become a blue chip company and that, if it is not sold, Phillip Daffas could lead it to this kind of a future
    Despite current price and institutional jostling, he has done a great job so far?
    Why would he stop?

Also AIM80T I well know the shock and horror of being badly in the red on companies I have committed to.
    I wish you well, and hope you are back in the green by Christmas

..And good luck to all of us

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 08/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.