PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-8563

1. 18,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    ... “PCK should look to become the world’s leading analysts of pain & discomfort that creates a reliable standard used by all medical staff for all patient types, not just dementia sufferers.”..

That’s an incredible target PortfolioPlus.... and I think it is the one Phillip has been looking at when he has spoken of the Painchek app/technology having potential to become as standard as stethoscopes and blood pressure monitoring devices
    ....know it has been linked before but still.... (amazing it has had less than 1,000 views!)

...“In the future Painchek could continuously monitor pain in the general adult population - in patient waiting rooms, vehicles or the home environment ..
    .. “with continuous development and improved hardware capabilities Painchek A1 will become a world leading expert in facial pain analysis and pain behavioural pattern recognition “...

I imagine in regards this goal the partnerships are everything and then liaison with existing authorities already stamped with ‘leading research centre’ like Harvard Medical School in the USA and Germany’s Max Planck Institute for Medical Research.

Here’s another link to the story posted the other day on NASA funding a globally involved research project this month that will use new assessment techniques to study pain with a view to measuring the effects of ‘preclinical’ alternatives to opioid-based treatments
    https://hms.harvard.edu/news/stopping-pain
    Last edited by sabine: 10/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $4.59K 170.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 348259 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 101572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.