PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Have a look at a company called "Theranos", they develop cutting...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Have a look at a company called "Theranos", they develop cutting edge equipment that can provide several blood tests instantly from the prick of blood from a finger. Maybe they can add your biomarker pain measurement test to the list of results it can provide?

I like listening to the devils advocate views, it's good to ground yourself from the blue sky and rocket ship enthusiasts, but these idiots are dragging down this otherwise decent thread.
    I get that the MC is high, based on current earnings its ridiculous, but based on future earnings it's currently tiny. I'd like to see PD forget about the "break even point" and hire a few more BDM's in different regions, including the US, get them on the ground making deals with future partners to roll this out as soon as FDA is approved. Give it to people free for 6 months if needed, get them signed up and trust in the product to stick. So far it has.

Do a cap raise if needed to fund all this, the share price in 2019, 2020, 2021 is irrelevant to most of us, it's 2025 I think about.

My quick numbers @ PE of 40, with 1% of baby market, 5% of the adult market brings us to $25 SP. So what are we waiting for?? Invest the money in growth now and reap the rewards down the track.

And to counter-argue with myself, Maybe PD has his strategy to use Philips, Siemens, GE to roll out to the hospitals, and all of the biggest software providers in aged care. Let their BDM's do the work and give them a small cut of the pie while enhancing their own offering. Hence retaining a profit margin of 80% with so little staff.

I'd like to see PD's next set of KPI's? A question I should have asked at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.