PCK 3.33% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-9892

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    My previous point was that old people are inherently prone to grumpiness caused by everyday aches & pains - I'm 54 and I bloody know it's getting that way with me. I'm feeling that there's something fundamentally flawed with the idea of subjective 'pain detection'. Likewise with 'pre-verbal' children. The potential for inaccuracy is massive - too massive to be acceptable. We diagnose by observation, physiological symptoms and a person's vocalisations - whether words or not. In the old days we did our best clinically to have that consistent relationship between nursing staff & patient. Now resources are strapped and patients see four faces in one day. I'm modestly invested in PCK but thinking now that the guinea pig here is me. Just so you know I was an original investor in PPL Therapeutics, the UK co responsible for cloning Dolly the sheep, way back when. The tech looked fabulous for many reasons - particularly gene & cell therapies, transgenics etc - however the road to deployment was full of potholes and ultimately imploded the company because whilst many saw the great potential, noone wanted to shoulder any of the risks, particularly insto investors. No - I don't want your shares, and yes I'd love to see this co succeed. I'm looking for logical reassurance I guess - so far without much luck, since as we know HC is full of evangelical quantitative optimists with money to burn rather than sceptical qualitative rationalists who don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $39.10K 1.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 957373 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 175237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 76478
Last updated 11.56am 26/04/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.