PCK 3.33% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-16283

1. 26,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1709
    Apologies I actually got indicative and the actual presence of pain mixed up hence why they stated the following "the study did not decompose the results to a level to know how well a fully automatic face-only approach would work" since the facial assessment only detect facial expression indicative of pain, hence these potential competitor are looking at real motion to see if this can be somewhat totally objective for those that are can communicate but definitely totally objective to dementia patient which is actually what I thought was the limitation of Painchek as well......

And I've always said pain is also subjective to the patient that can communicate but this is the only current gold standard available so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make as all external assessments will also be subjective to the patient and assessor including what the patient communicate hence why I've always said you can only accurately detect the level of pain internally using biomaker which will totally be objective for both patient who can communicate or can't communicate their pain.

"A point-of-care App, it utilizes facial recognition technology to detect facial micro-expressions indicative of pain. ePAT also records the presence of pain-related behaviors under five additional domains (Voice, Movement, Behavior, Activity, and Body). In this observational study, we assessed the psychometric properties of ePAT compared to the Abbey Pain Scale (APS).".

https://content.iospress.com/articles/journal-of-alzheimers-disease/jad170375

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $23.71K 780.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 670001 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 512151 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 132340
Last updated 15.22pm 08/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.