PCK 0.00% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

@Tarvold Wasn't comparing products, was comparing the theory....

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    @Tarvold

Wasn't comparing products, was comparing the theory. You're asking for evidence that PCK can break into the UK without government grants, and of course that is difficult to provide as it is a start-up company and therefore evidence is hard to come by when you're bringing new technology into a new market.

As has been repeated to the trolls on this board who refuses to listen - PCK have not been able to enter into aged-care facilities or hospitals in the UK as there have been bans placed by the government for last 6 months. When your clients are based in aged-care facilities and hospitals that therefore makes it quite hard to generate uptake.

Those that then say this shows bad strategy are equally dim and is like saying Qantas should stop being an airline as their strategy is not COVID proof. Some businesses are affected more than others by COVID and it has nothing to do with their strategy or product (last time I checked Qantas was still the number 1 airline in Aus) but rather the operating environment.

I think the roll-out of Painchek in England started in Jan 2020, a few months before COVID but regardless it hit a brickwall before it was able to actively negotiate deals etc. The deal with Phillips is still on the cards, but is impossible to finalise due to COVID. Other deals too have been put on the back-burner. Come back when COVID is over and deals are able to be organised more effective and evaluate then.

Last edited by LJohn: 24/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $26.50K 981.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 666771 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 65900
Last updated 10.41am 14/06/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.