PCK 0.00% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-2536

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    How worries change from week to week.....

Yes, of course one should be prudent about hasty expansion into foreign markets. But I feel management is very competent, and will find good partners in key leading markets.

With what must be one of the best spent $5 million of tax-money recently made by any Government in the world, PCK set to leap the adoption chasm in Australia and reach out to key global markets.

IT is a very fast moving market. The golden moment for PCK is now.

It is in the nature of the product that PCK can scale and expand globally very quickly. The tech is sound, and it's use can be scaled up infinitely to meet demand.

The important thing in cyberspace is to get in first, make your product the brand leader, and hold that position.

Look how Facebook is close to unassailable - no matter how more superior subsequent offerings may have been.

I rate the value of PCK to humanity far above that of Fakebook. On this trajectory now, PCK will be the global standard. It will be the dominant brand. PCK will demonstrate breathtaking economies of scale and develop networks of users that newcomers will find close to unassailable.

I would not fret about Argentina, in or not, at the moment. The market that will set the pace in that Hemisphere is the English speaking USA. It's a dynamic market that will pick up on Australian success very quickly.

UK is now poised to be the leader in Europe; Germany, France, Scandinavia, and the rest will be along soon enough.

In Asia, Singapore, Japan, and others, are eager adopters of technology. What happens to our IP in China, who knows? But the rest of the world is enough.

Health systems and regulatory issues vary across the globe, but the major markets like USA generally set the pace. With clear benefits others will be eager to adopt.

In a few years time, we may indeed have PCK available in 17 different Eskimo tongues - and it may be available on line in Somalia, the Cook Islands and Bhutan - all of which is a wonderful conclusion - but not the priority just now.

Roll out through the global leading and influencing markets - most of which already widely use English in IT and medicine.

Hello world.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $23 782

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 332099 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 688416 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ 150000
Last updated 12.26pm 17/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.