PCK 0.00% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-20405

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Total agree Kenjicool.
    Scotland if fast becoming the shiny thing at the bottom of the hole. It’s all so positive there and news flow is constantly promoting its ( painchek) use. It will we the beacon for the rest of the UK and of course Europe.
    The results are to good for anyone to ignore and I can’t believe the share price is where it is.
    I guess in a years time we’ll be looking back saying this was a missed opportunity for so many investors, cause this isn’t a lucky dip of what might come, it’s a fact that this is moving forward.
    Punch painchek into your browser and check out the pages and pages of care provider reports of great outcomes.
    This will not be ignored for much longer, new clients will be jumping on board every day, to stay in touch with their opposition care homes.
    Once this gains traction within the hospital sector, it will filter thru to patients taking the app with them to manage pain for all circumstances. Verbal or not it will become the standard, because everybodies pain threshold is different.
    I imagine it will be a part of every school, child care, pharmacy, and even medical practice in the future.
    With voice app incorporated into child monitors, and AI in most homes, this will become a tool in every new born home eventually, just like the humble thermometer.
    Doesn’t get used much, but you have it on hand for when you need it.
    This is also a low cost app, $50.00/ year currently for aged care use, is a bargain. Less than $5.00/ month.
    To date the uptake has been quite linear, but soon enough the uptake will be exponential.
    That’s when all those investors sitting on the fence will kick themselves for not taking advantage of this low SP.
    Dyor.
    cheers holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $26.09K 869.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165067 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 185185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 247246
Last updated 14.50pm 10/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.