PCK 3.23% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

PainChek General Discussion, page-9894

1. 17,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3699
    Thanks AIM80T...
    I missed that.
    I wonder what next year’s IASP theme will be?
    ‘Supporting Pain Relief in the Most Vulnerable’ is a great catch cry for Painchek, and the app definitely fits (or will fit) with two groups in the IASP most vulnerable category - the aged with dementia (and I read almost all sufferers become non verbal by middle stage dementia ) and children and infants.

The Philips interest in delirium treatment indicates Painchek might also be evolved to potentially treat the third category - ‘individuals with cognitive impairments (non dementia-related) or psychiatric disorders.’

I saw in mid December IASP had its annual awards presentation to honour two outstanding contributors to pain research in developing countries; https://www.iasp-pain.org/PublicationsNews/NewsDetail.aspx?ItemNumber=9711&navItemNumber=643

A Brazilian doctor (with strong links to Ottawa in Canada?) won one of the awards for her promotion of pain management strategies in Brazil for children undergoing painful procedures in hospital and in the community ( including vaccination pain).

I wonder if she knows about Painchek and the infant trials at MCRI?

Dr. Vieira is recognized for her innovations in promoting the use of evidence-based, recommended pain management strategies for infants and young children during painful procedures in hospital and community settings.
    She has worked extensively in her community to share knowledge about how parents can reduce vaccination pain and has organized numerous talks presenting science to the public.
    She continues to work with the Federal Ministry of Health and is in the process of working on the Brazilian Neonatal Pain Guideline.”

Here’s one of her twitter posts ;

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 31/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $25.09K 836.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 185185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ 220425
Last updated 14.01pm 09/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.