FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

If you were replying to my last comments, I was not criticising...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    If you were replying to my last comments, I was not criticising Yeager. But he doesn't and can't run the Company single handed; I think that he needs a Board revamp, and preferably with someone closer to the US capital markets.
    You aren't the only one concerned with the price of their shares. I bought into (then) MAD at 24 cents when Yeager took over, topped up at 5 and 6 and again after the last c.r. at 17. If I thought that he was no longer in charge I'd be outta here.
    The share price went to 31.4 cents and then collapsed, in part because of a badly planned, poorly executed and woefully communicated capital raise. Unless you are a Morgans sophisticated investor, you were penalised. Sure you could, as I did, buy on market, but that was merely opportunistic and the majority of holders were still diluted. That's after dilution with the previous restricted c.r and the Ramas warrants.
    I don't think that this is defensible, and I suspect the Market doesn't think so either, because the share price has hardly moved, despite excellent operational progress and, until yesterday, a rising oil price. Hopefully. the WF deal will change the sentiment and obviate the temptation to do another nasty deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.