MOF 1.75% 28.0¢ macquarie office trust

paint drying time, page-23

1. 3,062 Posts.
    personally given the aggressive re-entry of hedge funds to our
    unprotected market if you are planning an entry it should be soon,as opposed to other stocks in the reit sector mof has had no dramatic movement,many have the future priced in i dont believe this is the case with mof,an article i just read has already cited the position hedge funds have taken in gpt,the price will at some point collapse,yes shorting is not the only hedge strategy,and these strategys are solely responsible for the destruction of confidence in our markets,we will have more redemptions in the near future and the markets will be the playing field they reap their rewards from,obama has given the us markets their warning and some regulation, australia is still an open market with a little more oversight than before and that pertains mainly to broker clearances which are now centralised through the asx.

so if you think it has reasonable prospects dont hesitate,but do accept the potential play of hedges,i like watching sev and have tried trading it a number of times however the defensive broker that ks employs will make it very hard to get any money as a result i no longer try.

so dont be deluded by the play on other reits i believe they are being pushed to create an accumulation spread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.