WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Pairing Delivery Technologies, page-3

1. 5,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    From NWR in response to my email with a number of questions:

"We’re not aware of any reason for the share price movements. It is far too early in terms of revenue for us to be providing any forecasts. You mention Wave II and no idea when it is likely to launch, we have said in the most recent update that it will be the first half of this year, similarly revenues commencing in June has also been mentioned previously at the AGM. In terms of the new features question, and I haven’t confirmed this, but I’d be extremely surprised if P&G would be allowing us to disclose such detail ahead of launch given the competitiveness of the space we’re operating in. Again, the last update on BodyGuard was provided three weeks ago in the quarterly, when we have further significant detail to communicate we will do so. As you can imagine, I’m not going to give updates on partner discussions/plans in emails to select shareholders. I understand your idea re a milestone list as I’ve had other clients announce/provide these. I’ll discuss it with management. As you rightly point out, when we have material information to put out we do so. We’ve had 13 announcements in the last nine months (including in that quarterly updates, presentation updates, news re P&G/BodyGuard/Surface Hygiene and our IP) and to be fair this frequency doesn’t contrast that of the numerous other companies I’ve worked with. Some are more frequent than this, some are less, it depends heavily on the nature of the business.
    Thanks"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.