PDN 0.00% $13.17 paladin energy ltd

Al1I appreciate all the effort you put into the PDN thread . . ....

1. 787 Posts.

Al1

I appreciate all the effort you put into the PDN thread . . . so it is with a positive tone that I would like to correct the details of bullet point No ( 7 ).

-----------------------------------------------------------
    "30 million shortfall now + upcoming 24 million /lb(RUSSIA) = 54 million /lb shortfall potential..
    + japaneses would not have taken delivery of their future orders ....so thats another looming shortfall"
    -----------------------------------------------------------

That would be counting the Russian material twice.

The current production shortfall of approximately 30 million lbs, IS mostly being filled by ex nuke Russian missile HEU ( highly enriched uranium ) down blended to LEU ( low enriched uranium ) for reactor use. As it comes from "other" sources it is not reflected in the "production source" figures.

Therefore if the "Megatons to Megawatts" program ceases at the end of 2013 as forecast, it will be a "24 million lb demand shortfall" that needs to be filled from "production" sources.

However, 26 Chinese reactors currently being built, will need approximately 36 million lbs initially when they start in 2013, . . . . . and 11.5 million lbs each year there after. . . . . plus Japanese needs.

So your original total shortfall figure, is looking conservative.

Please forgive my pragmatic ways . . . . . and I DO appreciate all your posts.

Swiss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.937B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3252 $13.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.52 3701 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.