PDN 1.63% $12.65 paladin energy ltd

Paladin as a uranium takeover target, page-25

1. 42,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Not anymore, Fukushima did the big damage for me. After years of nurturing my exposure then waiting as the GFC destroyed valuation to be given a second chance pre-Fuku, I got very excited that my patience paid off but I always remember waking up that FRIDAY morning and read on my BBC iphone App that earthquake off the Japanese coast. Thought nothing much of it until I saw the explosion of the reactor on Sky News later and the "Oh SHEET" moment second visitation after "Lehman". I have no wish to re-visit such a tragedy anymore and I got out with profit albeit very much reduced and I was lucky. I now prefer safer pastures from these acts of God events.

BUT I can see PDN is looking like a bottom for awhile now. It can go much lower but eventually the U cycle will come back. I don't know how strong or when but prices always does eventually. Good luck and patience is really required. I currently prefer a 'shorter term I want my profit now' approach when the times are hard in the commodity space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.65
Change
-0.210(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $3.782B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.60 $12.80 $12.56 $23.49M 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 $12.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.66 3571 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.