PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

Panic selling as expected with drop in uranium price. Sprott ,...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Panic selling as expected with drop in uranium price. Sprott , in a sense ,is like the De Beers of the diamond trade. De Beers could flood the market with diamonds with a drop in diamond price but this would counter their long term profit strategies. Sprott won't want the U price to slide much further so they will hit the buy button soon to stabilise the market.
    In my experience the best time to buy a stock is when you see panic selling which we saw today. It's always been a long term play. The fundamentals are there. Looming shortage of uranium will see prices kick up radically again. Too many experts in the industry as well as interested onlookers have been sprouting this scenario for too long for it to be ignored.
    The self proclaimed experts and downrampers remind me of my ex-wife -bitter and twisted!After I halved my wealth with her following DOCA she was not left with much. I'm thinking a lot of the PDN haters went through DOCA but did not buy back in unlike me and a lot of others on this forum. Thanks to Darren / Dazza for their level headed comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.