PDN 1.10% $13.43 paladin energy ltd

paladin expansion program , page-8

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Good to here from you gallileo a well constructed post.

J.B. and his team have bought a company worth about
    $5 million dollars to about 5 billion in 7 years, through forsight and being trend setters not followers.

Again they are going to take the initiative whilst others are still scratching the surface so to speak,
    PDN are definately moving along the food chain and looking to increase the value of the company to many more billion, PDN are building a mega company and have no intention of selling out shareholders or themselves in this time of oportunistic buying by some of the mega companies.

Now that PDN and Comeco are in a joint venture it has not taken Comaeco long to realise the proffessionalism of this emerging giant, hence the takeover rumours have started i whole heartedly believe that they would not be the only suitors, and also belive that any bids would have to be hostile and a battle in three, mega Co.

I would fight tooth and nail not to accept any offers as JB and his hand picked team are visionary in this field and should bring far more value to the company than any possible merger with any of the majors.

regards Views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.43
Change
-0.150(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $4.015B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.55 $13.56 $13.17 $20.07M 1.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74 $13.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.44 9093 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.