PDN 1.92% $10.09 paladin energy ltd

paladin expects to seal 3 deals to sell stakes, page-2

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    comes across good but makes economic sense for any of the interested parties to just buy the whole company....

with the markets presently in a state of shock and Pdn price at its lows.....now is the time to make a bid for the entire company not bits and pieces.....

His time frame for these deals may be too long and not prevent a potential bis(s0 for the entire company.

Odd that he'd make this statement to the press but not make any statements to shareholders in a company update to the shareholders via an asx report......

I have my doubts about this interviews intent....

1 he either feels or knows a bid may be in the wings

2 he realizes he can't stop a bid so he's stirring the pot to get other bidders interested to get the bid price up

3 or maybe he's genuine about what he's saying...the last one..well..lets wait and see.....

it finished below the placement price....on friday

news like this may be intended to get the price back up

but I feel the major shareholders will still have the clout to keep the june 30 closing price where they want it so they can book a paper loss for Tax purposes......

if they can keep it below the placement price of 41.20 then they will book a very big paper loss.....

from July1 onwards its a new tax year and a new ball game.....

Pdn already has a Jv partner in Aust and thats cameco...and Pdn is the manager of the project...which to date has not progressed at all...so that raises my doubts about this interview
    ---------------------
    In February 2008, Cameco secured rights to the Angela-Pamela deposits in the Northern Territory through a joint venture with Paladin Energy Ltd. Cameco has offices in Darwin and Alice Springs in the Northern Territory.
    ------------------

buying below the $1.20 placement price appears to be a safe bet......one just has to decide the price they are willing to pay.....it's low to date is $1.15.....but that price never lasts long......it quickly rises above it every time so far

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.09
Change
0.190(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $3.016B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.16 $10.19 $9.99 $15.71M 1.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1986 $10.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.10 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.