PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

I agree that it was an overreaction to what seemed to me an...

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I agree that it was an overreaction to what seemed to me an expected to good report esp. regards future growth. Even nrtting new customers at low to mid $60/lb LT contracts. It was also very close to the Goldman estimate.

I had mentioned yesterday being a little suspicious of a bull trap due to the low volume on such an up day. Also the hard run this morning before the ann was released. Big volume today on the run down. Share price was very volatile for a while this afternooon.

I think we all know where this company is going longterm. My sentiment has always been long term buy on PDN since I first became interested at sub $2. It is really only traders that should be too worried by todays move. I have learnt not to fight with what I think a share price should be and how it should have reacted to a certain event. The market is the market. I trade what I see.

From a TA perspective not good that 172 has been broken. I fear there may be further downside at least in the morning. There is a gap at 154 to 159 that may be targeted now. Will wait to see what the open brings.

Still holding some long term positions and will be watching for reentries on my trading ones. Not game to try and short it though. Would rather wait for the bounce to reload or short term trade some counter rallies.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.