PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

testing 18 18.5 resistanceup 7c for the day at this time on 18...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    testing 18 18.5 resistance

up 7c for the day at this time on 18 million
    sellers at 118 and 118.5 appear to be trying to block the rise but buyers keep hitting 118 sellers
    today we see more buyers then sellers...for a change...
    at this stage appears the sellers have decided to withdraw as the buyers continue to advance on their positions.
    118.5 ...for now ...appears to be the staging point for the sellers to halt the advance ...but they seem skittish...
    with so many potential suitors for pdn in the market from the chinese to the indians to even ther japs who have conceded they they have to stick with nuclear as they have no other economic alternative.
    ..appears even the russians may have a foot in the door...maybe a spec play only...maybe not....time will tell...
    Hanalong appear to be the best bet...but the Indians are now in a rush to acquire uranium assets outside india...pdn is a good up and running fit for their power industry...which is in expansion mode...just like the chinese.....
    the insto placement...appears to have set the warning bells ringing...the instos were quick to take it up..a little too quick....
    ..from the activity since the placement...all dowmward...appears they may be using their strength to buy more...my observation only
    at this point the stand off appears to be at 18 to 18.5 ..so should get interesting from this point onwards....
    for me...i view pdn as being in the takeover box...and a cheap one for the predator ...whoever they may be...
    when and if it happens...i feel there will be competing bids...
    all speculative for now...good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.