Palestine/ICC, page-16

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I don't see the humour at all. I lived and worked in the Middle East for a decade. I loved my time there, the food, the language, the culture, it was so fascinating. Now since I left in the 1990's, I see Palestinians being sacrificed by some of the most despicable leadership in the region. This is not new. This is Palestinians, mostly the young, being sent to die fighting against Israel - by Palestinian toads enriching themselves - via contributions from the Gulf and the UN. I think you have no idea - or are so infected by the fake 'cause' - you actually believe the bullshit. Been to Israel a couple times, the most civilised country in the region. That said, I do like Jordan, I do like Oman, I do like Egypt, and I do like Tunisia, Morocco, and Algeria - they all have so much life about them - the suks, the countryside, the people. At least I did then, and probably still do if I went back

I am sure that Palestine and Israel could reach an agreement if they tried - Palestine has given away peaceful resolve to suffer under the corrupt leadership they had at the time. Palestine could really gain their own country, and they should have it. Israel could reduce the tens of billions of dollars they spend on security issues every year and spend it on their own people. Palestinians could utilise willing Israeli talent in agriculture, architecture, and logistics, Israelis could gain impressive commerce and cultural enrichment. That could work. But it is not going to happen unless the Arab/Iranian persisters - keep making a war that is stupid. That said, growing numbers of Arab countries are making peace with Israel - thank you Donald Trump - no one else would do it. Only the dumb agitators persist with a lost cause, and their hired Palestinian terrorists. Most Palestinians are smart people and they deserve a better future. I have known many of them, and never met one that didn't want a better life, for them and their children.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.