The title of this thread is 'Palestine until 1948'.In my very...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    The title of this thread is 'Palestine until 1948'.

In my very first post I'm saying that:
    "Before European Jews arrived in Palestine, life was good there - Arabs, Christians, Jews and all others had lived there together in peace. Antisemitism is an invention of the European Jews, it had not existed before in Palestine, nobody was ever talking about having to kill Amalek..."

I didn't mean to say that people who had lived in Palestine - Arabs, Christians, Jews and others, all lived together in harmony until the very year of 1948.That harmony ended in 1920s - 1930s. Until that time, all residents of Palestine lived together in peace and got along very well.

After 1920 San Remo conference things started to change because of Zionists, who were bringing tens of thousands of European Jews to Palestine.

These new arrivals were being issued with Palestinian IDs and citizenship. Palestine by then was a well developed and thriving people with numerous industries exporting lots of goods, nothing like what Christian and Jewish Zionists claim these days that Palestine was a land without a people, only with some tribes of primitive Bedouins. Just watch the clip below to see that for yourself. If you get to 5-6 minute mark, you'll end up watching all of it.

Also, I'll try to locate and post here some video footage that I've watched in the past, showing testimonies of numerous elderly Palestinians, that they had never had any problems with their Jewish and Christian neighbours, all until the arrival of the European Zionists, many of whom later became terrorists.

Palestine 1920: The Other Side of the Palestinian Story | Al Jazeera World Documentary
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUCeQt8zg5o
    Last edited by VictoriaCoast: 07/01/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.