Palestinian Australians fail IQ test

1. 5,419 Posts.
    Law firm threatens legal action against prime minister, senior ministers, over Gaza remarks

Lawyers acting on behalf of Palestinian Australians are threatening legal action against the prime minister and other senior members of the federal government, arguing they have provided "encouragement and moral support" for alleged crimes by Israel.

Sydney-based law firm Birchgrove Legal has sent a letter of demand to Anthony Albanese, saying his government "appears to have contravened domestic and international law" over its position on Israel and has issued seven demands to prevent the continuation of legal action.
    [...]

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/law-firm-threatens-legal-action-against-prime-minister-senior-ministers-over-gaza-remarks/ar-AA1iQhpk?cvid=2708452204474a6c98225d7edc91d1a9&ocid=winp2fptaskbar&ei=4

Palestinian Australians (strange type of people) are upset about the situation in the ME. I am an Australian Australian and I say if they are so concerned they should go over there and see if they can bring peace to the area.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.