'John 1:1........................and God was (I am) the Word =...

1. 913 Posts.
    'John 1:1........................and God was (I am) the Word = He is deemed as Word, words are simply your Spirit expressed, Spirit the God is (The Holy).
    (If you think "I am" is not appropriate here, then you better remove the "I am" where Jesus is said to have said, before Abraham I am = you must be consistent in translations).'

Wotsup, clearly you have never read the Bible. What you write is all unbiblical.
    Only in your mind would it make sense that if I object to you adding to scripture, I should be consistent and remove scripture elsewhere.

'In Hebrew, word = Dabar = 3 Hebrew letters and they say -> Door -> House -> Head = God and Father, Yehowah.
    (Do YOU chose to ignore or abandoned God's seal on his word?)'

Wotsup, I only choose to ignore and reject your interpretation. You have not shown from the Bible that God the Father is the door.

'Jesus is referenced as The Word of God = You are NOT the one or item, that you are of = Simples.'

Wotsup, by your own reasoning the Spirit of God cannot be God because 'You are NOT the one or item, that you are of = Simples'.

'We are all deemed as Words -> Door -> House/Temple -> Head = Ours.
    Your words are you spirit expressed.
    We all have out own doors, house, head etc, just like God and Jesus.'

Wotsup, you better hope that you are not 'words' because you word is no good. Your word is antichrist.
    It is actions that count. Is it words or actions in this parable.

Matt 21:28-31
    The Parable of the Two Sons
    28 But what do you think? A man had two sons, and having come to the first he said, ‘Son, go work in the vineyard today.’
    29 And answering he said, ‘I will not.’ But afterward, having repented,i he went.
    30 And having come to the second, he said likewise.
    And answering he said, ‘I will sir,’ and he did not go.
    31 Which of the two did the will of the father?”

'1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?'

Well, looky there Tonio, God and the Holy Spirit, same writer interchanges them, BECAUSE they are one in the same, singular identity, like one apple.
    No impostor or idol, a god the holy spirit, addition, and Yehowah with this truth, gets back His Holy Spirit, which you lot steal lol.

Wrong again Wotsup, They are one Spirit as is Jesus. We pray 'Our Father who art in heaven'. God the Father has sent the Holy Spirit from heaven.

Matt 28:19
    Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.