re: gaewb the potz -official acceptance! Fallguy ! Are you...

1. 406 Posts.
    re: gaewb the potz -official acceptance! Fallguy ! Are you reversing to that domain of mediocracy , I thought you have escaped off intelligently ?
    Common . You have to enlist better strategies . you're no Gaweb thanks god . arent you?

What you have been reading in Israeli various sites about bi partisan internal fighting in israel are all an integral part of politics . IT IS A FAMILY AFFAIR . We JEWS are notorious in having thousands of different opinions . you still really ignoramous in Jewish internal affairs . Try harder in that section , FG. However I am pretty certain , you won't grasp that at the end of day . Sorry , but you have to be born there to really comprehend that ( you see I have nearly punished you .).. I'll give a hint , and please again bear with me , as I know you are basically no dummy at all ;
    Those socalled likud-labour-orthodox-jews-peace now-shas etc , IT IS JUST A BIG TRADITION of LONG HISTORY OF INTERNAL DEMOCRACY and PLURALISM OF THINKING , which we inherited from our forefathers , and it is called TALMUD n MISHNA ( google them ) . We like debating but we all UNITED against those that want to hurt us . Unfortunately there are so many of them , in a every generation , they never stop coming ,we have always overtime schedule in our defence .

Would you have the guts to change your views ?
    I think you have the chance of doing that FG . TRUTH is an absolute VALUE for a true n radical highly consciencious old avant guardist , isn't ?
    Cordially yours Duff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.