I get the point on war causing fatalities. yet I think you'll...

1. 45,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642

I get the point on war causing fatalities. yet I think you'll agree that war is a barbaric carry over from tribal history. its not civilised but most often reactionary and even in the heat of anger.

more to the point though, the difference here is that unlike Ukraine where there is an abundance of places to leave to escape and opportunities to help in the fight against a wanton aggressor such as Putin. In Gaza they are contained in 365km2 ... not much room or plan es to run. shooting fish in a barrel is a likely comparison.

another difference is in Ukraine missiles are hitting enemy positions, except when the Russians are bent on smashing a village. In Gaza, Israel has missiles at close range with pin point accuracy. yet they totally destroy a school full of kids or a refugee camp that they recently told Gazans they would be safe at.

so many examples of the difference between 'normal' war, abiding by rules of engagement, and what is happening in Gaza.

you refer to any with a visa wanting to leave Gaza as a "Hamas supporter". do you really think Mossad and IDF would allow a Hamas supporter to leave Gaza?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.