Palestinians? Here?, page-40

1. 15,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    We Aussies love to tone down a tense situation and throw in a bit of humour, sometimes even black humour if you can it that these days. I dunno.
    Maybe dark humour is more user friendly. Maybe it isn't. But I reckon you had a bit of a chuckle with the one above but old father time does have a tendency to catch up with you. No longer the powerhouse that it used to be, Germany has massively transitioned to renewable energy. And why? Because the silly
    jerries haven't paid their gas account.

Palestine do need to solve their problem, but considering what they've been up to for decades, I reckon dropping in un invited for an October barbecue
    may not have quite worked out as well as they thought. Dark humour. Nope. The truth. As i said, they've had decades to fix their issues. Listening to the wrong people will always get you into trouble and being sacrificial pawns in a bigger picture, well, it's a game of chess after all isn't it and has been for thousands of years, being a pawn is always the first sacrifice in these games. Oh the pawns. The Kings and Queens with moustaches always sit back
    and watch proceedings oblivious to the cost even though it's human.

Fast forward to 2023 and nothing has changed. Lockheed Martin do not have to advertise their products.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.