Palestinians Vow, page-5

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Williak, that is so sad. How much dignity has Hamas or the PLO, radical Islamists in general, provided to Palestinians? The answer is less than none. As someone who has travelled and lived across the region....let me enlighten you. Across the region, Christian Palestinians are regarded as trustworthy professionals. That is an absolute truth. They are highly educated in general - and competent - I have known many. They have moved on beyond the eternal stupid and corrupt dramas of existence that never stops in the territories. Muslim Palestinians need to think rationally, grow up, and ignore the terrorists causing their slaughter. I suggest if Palestinians seriously negotiate, without their Islamist terrorist current leaders, a sincere peace pact with Israel - than they will have a living standard within a decade - far higher than any other Arab country in the region. I am absolutely sure of it. They are perfectly positioned for mega-factories to supply Europe and beyond. China is on the nose - and it's trading demise will create opportunity. I rarely get these things wrong. Palestine is a land of opportunity - am I right? I know I am.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.