PGM 0.00% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

Palladium./ PGM Has 30 Milliom Ozs, page-20

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    100 mill EV cars by 2030 is the optimistic target (Paris Climate Accord) That's only 6.6 pct of the total est population of cars on the road then.

Whilst meanwhile fewer diesel and more petrol cars is the trend as total car numbers also increase.

Seems to me Palladium is heading for increasingly acute shortages by then.

Can see where Edelson is coming from when he calls for Palladium price to double then double again. Reckon we will have plenty of time to prove up a major gold-palladium resource, very much in time to attract a major player for max effect.

And then there's the Gold. Ron Paul yesterday was reported to say we could see that quickly rush to its previous 1900 buck high overnite, contra to any market sell-off. You would think one is overdue.

In light of such cosmic forces in play, I can't believe our Greenland assets are so completely ignored. What a fantastic free and open ended call option on precious metals PGM represents?

Same time our superior NSW assets are so undervalued by any metrics you consider. And we have the cash to complete the DFS.
    How do u say Cyclopes, tick tock tick tock? Is that the countdown clock for launch haha ?

Meanwhile, how loooow can she goo?
    Gotta break some more piggy banks.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 298821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.