PGM 0.00% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

Palladium./ PGM Has 30 Milliom Ozs, page-93

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    You have to start reading from earlier around the time PGM sp was rocking up to 187 ps.
    The universal resource at Skaergaard already known is 10 mill ozs Gold + 30 mill ozs Palladium
    Within this PGM JORCed the lessor portion in line with viability investigation based prices, extractions, mining, infrastructure, logistics etc at the time...... and from which a working scoping study was presented and as part of a PFS which was later shelved before completion when metal prices didnt support. There are other nice credits in this if u care to delve, So Sep 2013 is the last report on this before pause and suggested a poss 4 g/t golden core as the the next focus of investigation. Nothing since but the mining leases were kept in good standing as also helped by the Government which didn't want to lose attraction, so all the hopefuls were effectively kept on ice inc GGG and IBG, tho those two have recently thawed. I don't know what the spreadsheet looks like in USD, AUD, EUR etc but since USD Gold and Palladium are now rocking and threatening serious new bull runs, whilst EUR labour is in need of a boost in that region and AUD realities still to come, suspect the spreadsheet would begin to start looking interesting again. Gotta complete the PFS next and then the DFS. This is a huge project so will need some restructuring to prepare and exposure on a more appropriate SX. Right now PGM are looking at the one hot to deal with viz Scandium, but the Ice Queen could be quickly awakened at any time for the preliminaries at least cos I reckon there's enough cash in PGM right now for such. And especially if a Scandium deal emerged meanwhile. Shareholders already have a massive free open ended call option on Gold and Palladium and yet completely ignore. PGM shld already be sitting at 50 mill market cap for base on Owendale alone. The good thing is no one can pinch it, but smarties can acquire a small possie and wait for that inevitable trading halt which must be getting closer by the day. PGM may well support a 500 mill MC on Owendale like its twin neighbour in due course, but you are smart enough to work out what a potential 500,000 ozs pa gold/palladium producer (30 years on the 2013 JORC only) would be worth to a major for buyout at pricing critical mass. You know what PGM have to do, they aint stupid. Its all in the cosmic timing. But aint the precious cosmos aligning atm ok ? I just got an Edelson flash alert Gold is ready to rock-on-et. Palladium will double from here as well if u delve into the drivers. I'd be looking for at least a bill cap return to shareholders dressing up Her Majesty with a dfs and calling on the Palladium King in Moscow for a social chat. It really is all too easy if u believe as I do, we are on the verge a a mid term 3-5 year mega bull leg in precious metals. As my Poker Pro cap from Crown suggests, I'm all in haha. They who delve and use their imagination can write their own ticket from here with an oz of luck haha. One for an Olympian analyst but none to be found, they have all turned to sheep. Btw I noted China is clamping down on bitcoin and so will other Govs wanting a tax cut. Gold is the only real money bros. And the Yuan is increasing its golden backing, as is the Ruble. What would they know hey ?
    OWEP
    PS would you loan me your "heart" if u made a fifty bagger from here Strauss? Go delve into it further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.