PGM 0.00% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

Pd at 1054 new 17 year high last nite continues to travel toward...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Pd at 1054 new 17 year high last nite continues to travel toward its 1150 magnet PP
    We know of 30 mill ozs at our 100 pct owned Skaergaard property in Greenland, 9 mill of which already JORCed.

Au 1284 spot looks to be completing its final retrace leg and poised to rock on ..... huge watch for the >1365 confirmation and we are off to a GOLDEN 2018. We know of at least 10 million ozs at our 100 pct owned Skaergaard property in Greenland, 6 million of which already JORCed.

I expect all of you serious players to do yourselves a big favour and dig up the September 2013 Scoping Study on Skaergaard released to the market back then, so you will be able to find it. And remember each PGM share is still surprisingly cum ent to these precious precious assets as well as a Cobalt-Scandium resource at Owendale, NSW, equivalent to next door CLQ's, and which should soon be properly defined. Two companies in one bros. Buy one get one free and at one twentieth the normal price ....... festive season fire-sale specials !

Hope we are wise enough to soon become wolves in Greenland cf wolf in sheep's clothing in Oz. Enough mucking about, I wanna set a date for the first dollar party in my mountain retreat in party town PRC,
    which the locals call "Apollo's Flower" ! And you think they are Buddhist hey haha.

Happy and Precious New Year with good health bros, so we can party on with a vengeance.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $532 26.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.