CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

pallanca question, page-26

1. 6,351 Posts.
    I suspect ASIC lawyers don't get paid anywhere near the outrageous amounts taken by lawyers in firms servicing many corporations.

People commenting that "ASIC doesn't have any teeth" suggests to me that ASIC does not have enough resources.

ASIC probably can't afford to get equally good legal minds, accountants, etc who can find the discrepancies?

The whole thing pi$$e$ me off immensely. I can still recall Bond shaking his head as if he was a total nervous wreck, lost his memory.

You can bet the excellent minded people that get transgressing corporates off with light sentences get paid squillions.

I suppose you need something concrete to go to the media for the name and shame.

Maybe CVI and ADY disgruntled (and others!!!) could combine to make a good documentary to move the Govt. to toughen up the regulations in the financial world.

Let's face it, the average person in the towns, burbs and countryside all over the world are paying for the shenanigans of the big end of town.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.