DIA dia-b tech limited

Declan Barnett from Winteray, underwriter of the DIA / Pallane...

1. 880 Posts.
    Declan Barnett from Winteray, underwriter of the DIA / Pallane capital raising, wants you to know his life's story as told at:

http://www.web20formula.com/launch/

The key passage about him is extracted below.

"I Spent 7 Years As An Absolute Failure!"

Honestly, it gives me the shakes just thinking about it...

Hunched over my computer in my cramped home office... working my fingers to the bone ... giving up sleep, hobbies and quality time with my family in pursuit of that success that I knew was just out of reach... that I dreamed of passionately each night... and that I'd been promised by "gurus" again and again and again.

In those days I'd hitched my dreams to the Home Based Opportunities and Multi-Level Marketing... and while I bought the promises and the potential of the home-based lifestyle hook line and sinker... and followed the techniques and strategies they showed me to the letter, I was never quite able to make the money materialize.

In fact, it hurts to say it, but in my first 2 years as a home-based entrepreneur, I made $127.10 AUD... (which is about $87 US dollars. Horrible, I know.)

But even that failure wasn't enough to dissuade me. I spent 5 more years chasing the dream, suffering failure after failure, setback after setback...

Finally, a few short years ago I hit that special moment of crisis.

I'd finally met the girl of my dreams. Laura... I wanted to propose to her, but knew that I couldn't.

I knew that if I wanted to build a life with Laura, that it was time to either find the "overnight success" that I'd prattled on about for so long... or to go crawling back to a life as a boring, normal employee.

I was desperate. And on nothing more than a lark... despite the fact that I'm not particularly photogenic and have never been on camera before in my life, I decided to give this "Web Video" thing a try...

Looking back now, that first video I did was LAUGHABLE... But nonetheless, I uploaded it onto YouTube and posted it for the world to see...

And You Can Guess What Happened Next...

That single video... a video that I'd spent just a few hours producing (and I could create and distribute in minutes today)... began to drag in traffic. A trickle at first. But slowly, more and more until that trickle became a flood.

Suddenly web pages I'd put up that were making next to no sales with Pay Per Click and other "traditional" methods began to SELL like crazy. It was incredible to me but...

In My First 3 Months Marketing With Online Video And Web 2.0, I'd Cancelled My PPC Account And Raked in Over $39,000... More Than I'd Made In my Business in The Previous Six Years Combined!

Can you imagine how I felt?

Can you imagine the pride?

When I did ask Laura to marry me, I was able to look down into her beautiful eyes and truly smile, because I knew I'd be able to be a good provider, a good husband and... someday soon... a good Dad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.