Good point Thorburn and you are correct, but let's call it as it...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good point Thorburn and you are correct, but let's call it as it is and that is this country has all its eggs in one basket.That is poor business practice in my book. The pretence that we are an open market and are prepared to trade and have economic ties doesn't preclude that we should be shrinking violets in what is a bully that wields a military force that to the point it sends four of its combat class frigates within our sovereign waters and literally waves to Xmas Island.

As I understand trade is a two way deal that is done that BENEFITS both parties.Now I don,t profess to know what the detail is exactly what Clive is slamming them for,---- except for the allegation that Clive was supposed to have knocked off 20 odd million for the last election.But I find it rather bemusing that certain politicians in Australia are relishing this, and this is where the rub is----- remembering this is the economic forum what was Joel Fitzgibbin doing deals and what were those deals with a woman that was connected to the defence force in China and married to an intelligence officer in the chinese security.Notice how ASIO and the AMIF stepped in and had a private interview with him.
    I don't care about who offend with relation to Australia's security and economic welfare and so far it doesn't stack up it is doing us much good at present let alone in the future.
    Let's stop kow-towing and call it as we see it.

Iam also not in Clive's electorate,but there are a lot not disagreeing with him, and yes I see what Clive is and has done but I stated a while back in an indirect line that we need to by pass this country and sort out where our real political and economic ties are,I am pretty sure Vietnam,Indonesia,Malaysia,Japan, the Phillippines,Korea wouldn,t disagree

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.