palmer's mongrels, page-18

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Fair call Thorburn

So what do we all reckon; we start selling huge amounts of coal and iron ore to Brazil or Indonesia?
    We know that won't happen and India hasn't the capacity to do it in proportion to China --- at this time

China is reliant on our exports, keep that in mind. Our products are close, well priced, delivered in a timely fashion and our country is politically and economically stable. Everything else is just clap trap.

True, replying for myself it maybe clap trap,but there is an underlying dis-satisfaction with the Australian population with the economic management in this country.I maybe correct in saying that I am sick and tired of doing the right thing for my country in investing and spending it in Australia to make a buck and go on holidays here 90% of the time and see how we are economically travelling in various parts of Australia.
    I suppose I was never a fan of deregulation In essence is the real beef that we are jacked off how these politicians in the major parties are gas lighting us

We know what the Chinese government is and what it's intentions are and what it has done. Calling a spade a spade isn't illegal here.

From an economic view point that is a canary in the mine comment,to expand on that point it was a generalised point of view when deregulation came up that if we didn't open or trade with some unnamed country that was bigger than us,then they would just come and take it.
    Well let them come and take it and besides paying the royalties and other pin money that is taken that we also charge 10% tax for taking our wealth that is here to sell and let the citizens profit from it,instead of getting ripped by politicians banksters

I just think Palmer and his 'flock' should be a little more subtle. Maybe one day Palmer's empire may wish to do more business with China.

Again ,you may agree or disagree,but the saying goes I will defend your right to your opinion even though you are wrong ----- lol

In fact why doesn't Palmer put his mouth where his mining empire is and find other markets? Teach the Chinese a real lesson. Or will his reluctance to do so prove once again what a lard mouth he is.

He may well have to do that,but let's see where these machinations will go,who know's maybe Clive is playing the patriot card?

Don't get testy Thorburn ,its you and that grumpy Dopey that make this forum cool

cheers wooduk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.