palmer's mongrels, page-3

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So far the only thing I have read on this thread is a scale of mild rebuke, make no mistake palmer has a lot more agreeing with him than against. Why Penny Wong pushed back while Clive took on Tony and the rest of 'em sat their not taking him to task.

Don't give me the incorrect political jibe,and as Clive says its in the courts and to date the Chinese are the plaintiff, well did you miss Clive's comment on the $200 million the government communist agency that changes to a private company status like a chameleon in Australia owes in for what has been taken and NOT paid for.

If it has come to the point that the almighty buck is paramount than the sovereignty of the country then we are in big trouble.

Remember the jibe by senator Lamby on our armed services,if the economic fallout of $150 billion a year in trade with this communist behemoth is in jeopardy who really is the big loser,don't tell me its the little people here,

Call it as you see it,me thinks the Chinese would not want this conversation to keep boiling,China needs us more than we need them

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.