palmer's mongrels, page-6

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Agree in principle , but surely there needs to be some base level of diplomacy and dare I say respect in international political dealings. He could have answered the question very differently in the public forum , being a private business matter by simply saying to Q&A "it's a private business matter currently before the courts and we are confident of success" .

Didn't need to air his own dirty laundry in public , his comments were not appropriate . It was Clive himself a while back quoting necessity for respect etc., in dealings with others when he had a go at Anna Bligh (wasn't it?) about some remark she made about him when she was in office.

It wasn't that long ago also (a few years) that he mentioned that Australia needed to get on board with the chinese (or words to that effect) if the country is to grow our exports , etc.

It wasn't that long ago that he was one of the biggest supporters of the incoming LNP gov't from memory until his Galallie mine & rail proposal didn't get the nod (as being reported in media) hence the emergence of the PUPpies and the turn around on the LNP.

Read the detailed resignation reasons for Alex Douglas PUP Qld. Parliamentary Leader a week or so ago and the list of proposed PUP candidates and their personal or business connections to Clive.

If what was written in the media on these issues are correct you don't need a crystal ball !
    If they are not correct then I'm surprised all media outlets haven't received a letter from Clive.

The members of the 2 main parties are and have done an abismal job of trying to manage this country over the past many years , but the PUPpet show is not helping anyone with their media performances of late IMO.

The brick with eyes (Lazo) is obviously trying to protect his reputation and standing in the community by not getting involved in the media scrum on any of these issues as he has had some experience with possible outcomes in the past given his public profile .

My observations only , DYOR and draw your own conclusions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.