NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hi Joe, welcome to the thread and to a good stock.Paloma will be...

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hi Joe, welcome to the thread and to a good stock.

Paloma will be subject to a number of results given the 3 wells. These may or may not be amalgamated into a single document depending on timing of results.

Pattersons gave some idea of timing on Paloma in their recent report though that is already out of date.

My thoughts are that we will hear more on P-3 soon given its at TD and awaiting flow tests. PD-1 is still testing in the Antelope Shale. Shale takes time to test so any announcement could be from today to weeks away.

PD-2 should be reported late this month assuming no complications. Even if testing has'nt initiated logs will confirm the extent of zones found in PD-1 thus allowing some reserve assessment.

Reserve assessment is potentially the largest share price mover in the oil sector outside of a conventional oil discovery.

Solimar (our Paloma JV partner) alluded to Neon putting together a tech document on Paloma which would come to market in "due course".

I have confirmed this with Neon. Its likely a summarised version will be released to the market rather than bogging us down with unneccessary techo jargon. This probably will appear June/July but no absolutes as far as timing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.