NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

paloma unrisked valuation $2.64, page-2

1. 971 Posts.
    I have just had a quick look at the report and it looks very detailed report to say the least.
    With the numbers that have been bandied around on the report especially the unrisked values it would be hard to step away from NEN at this time.
    With the turmoil that has been happening in Europe and will do for the forseable future stocks such as NEN will not reflect their future possibilities in the share price. I am of the thought that the share price will be on NTA and deliverables to the market. In saying this, NEN is a stock that has, as I have said before ticked all the boxes.
    At 32 cents and based on the report NEN has every opportunity to be a 8 bagger, I woud be more than satisfied at a 5 bagger.
    Nevertheless, the report, management, current structure, listed shares (management says they have no intention in diluting the stock) and yet to be realised prospects make this a stock to hang onto. With the amount of listed shares any significant realisation of NEN's holdings it will be game on for the S/P and T/O, especially regarding the blocks in vietnam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.