ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

WOW...i read this like 4 time to make sure i read it...

1. 702 Posts.
    WOW...i read this like 4 time to make sure i read it correctly!!!

twix: "How do we know this is WHL Energy? " and "There is no significance to WHN"

Remirez: "seriously though, it's cause WHN have a tiny block next to SHELL. Well maybe if Shell does well, SP will double in August... from 1c to 2c."

Officially the clowns of these threads for me! WHAT A JOKE!!! im laughing thats for sure...

WHN own a 33.33% interest (1/3 of a 3 party consortium) in the recently awarded WA-460-P

"Acreage area interpreted to encompass 20% of the 13.3tcf Palta prospect in neighbouring WA-384-P acreage operated by Shell"

"Shell expected to drill the Palta-1 well in late 2011 / early 2012"

If the news that frogster has just found for us ( thank you by the way) STILL has "no significance" and IF it still in your mind is JUST a "small block" next to palta which you again make clear that in your view has "No Significance" to WHL Energy after reading the above extracts THEN i can gracefully say i have SEEN AND HEARD LUNACY OF EVERY KIND

After going back and forth for a few weeks now, Twix and Remirez you have unequivocally proved all of us write, in that you DO NOT know what is and what is not SIGNIFICANT to the company....that you think that SEYCHELLES is the only thing this company has going for it AND your simple understanding of how the markets work and what makes this game go round and round....

BUT if you STILL do not get it ( wouldn't be surprised) let me give you another scenario

AFREN have blocks in the seychelles as well, they have had them for longer and with the company being massive as it is, their exploration stage is well advanced and they WILL DRILL FIRST...

SO again you have two different companies , two DIFFERENT blocks...

if they hit oil, or even hit a duster would you still expect that to have no significance to WHL?

Please im over this and you set yourselves up to fail on this one. congratulations!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.