CVN 2.50% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

[hchtml]

1. 268 Posts.
    [QUOTE]
    I hate to be a party pooper, but on 29 April they announced a flow of 1200 bpd (70% oil).

All they've done since is got rid of the water, as they prognosed they could, declared it a new discovery and proclaimed it's significance
    [END QUOTE]

EL
    Glad you picked up on the obvious as the traders obviously missed it. I guess since the well was known to be in the "WRONG" and less than ideal location (it was only testing the contact) the "Significance" is not lost on those who understand what this means for CVN. This new discovery will no doubt be of bigger significance than POE9 which started the volcanic discovery.

With oil exploration the one thing you need is patience and not be worried by the day by day SP fluctuations. Hell I would have sold out WPL at $5 ($2 cost) if I didn't have the patience and understanding of what management where capable of.

A big turning point for CVN. L33 is looking like a Pandoras box of shareholder rewards. Its out with the travel guide for a Christmas holiday reward. Very pleased that the boys have got a good productive strike so far north.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $193.7K 977.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1493897 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 510753 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.